Rate Dr. Gaurav JAIN

Dr. Gaurav JAIN's Ratings

Wonderful doctor. He Listens and is compassionate. i was told by a different kidney specialist in Anniston when I was diagnosed with kidney disease that I would be on dialysis in 10 years. A coworker recommended Dr. Jain to me. He told me if I would do what he said I would not. My neurologist had me on 2 Celebrex a day after Chiari surgery. Dr. Jain said do not take any more Celebrex or any Advil, Aleve, etc. Now my kidneys are back to normal, thanks to Dr. Jain and God!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2249780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Very compassionate physician. Listens to patients, and works very hard with patients and their families, both in diagnosing the condition, and making a treatment plan. Prompt in responding to patient calls, and goes the extra miles to take care of all medical issues, even if not related to his field. Would highly recommend him to anybody, and pray he continues to do well. It is a blessing to have a physician like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230600].votes_count ]]