Rate Dr. ANIL A. DHOPLE

Dr. ANIL A. DHOPLE's Ratings

Dr. Dhople and his Staff were excellent. I would highly recommend them.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dhople and his staff are incredible in how they treat you - everyone is treated with the utmost respect. What I really liked is that despite the fact that I had a nasty tumor, they treated me "normal" and not like a sick person. Their attention to detail in performing the radiation, the angles, all the specifics is competent and amazing. I trusted all of them completely with my body. The staff not only ministers to your needs, they usually bend over backwards for you. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Dhople and his staff. They are kind when you need them to be kind, sympathetic when you need them to be sympathetic, and cracking jokes when you need to laugh! I highly recommend Dr. Dhople if you should need his services. 4 stars aren't enough for how wonderful it is to walk thru this 'cancer' journey with knowledgeable, competent, caring, happy people by your side.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Dhople and his entire staff were always attentive and friendly. You couldn't ask for a better group of professionals.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

The latest in technology and equipment combined with a very professional staff made for a good experience in treating a terrible disease. I recommend Dr. Dhople highly.

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

Great experience with Dr. Dhople. Staff and office were fantastic.

Submitted June 9, 2012 | flag

This was the most positive experience with a diagnosis of cancer a person could have. Everything was the best in terms of all of the above; staff, punctualitiy, helpfulness and knowledge. In addition time spent explaining everything happening was phenomenol. The doctor's knowledge is unsurpassable and his friendliness is just a part of his terrific personality.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dhople is truly a gifted specialist. His caring manner, genius and innovations made the treatments bearable. His staff is caring and the cheering squad for every patient. I could not have been left in better hands.

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dhople and his staff used radiation therapy to successfully treat indications of prostate cancer that remained after surgical removal of my prostate. The competency and compassionate attitudes of everyone at the MIMA Cancer Center are outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Dhople to anyone who may need radiation therapy.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dhople is fantastic, best doctor I have ever dealt with. He takes his time when he visits with you and takes the time to explain everything in whatever detail you want. I have brain cancer, and needed both radiation and chemotherapy, and though the radiation is his expertise, Dhople has a good perspective on both and their interaction and the various meds I am taking. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Dhople to anyone. Since having cancer is already a miserable experience, having a pleasant, informed doctor like Dhople is fantastic. You rarely wait more than a few minutes for him or his staff. I was at his office 30 times for radiation, and met with him face to face at least a dozen times. Through all of this, Dr. Dhople is my wife and my very favorite doctor. Ever.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dhople is very personable and friendly, as is his staff. They all are kind and compassionate. They make you feel welcome by addressing you by name when you sign in. Dr. Dhople is very knowledge in his field. He takes whatever time is needed to explain procedures and results. He has helped make a horrible experience much more bearable.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag