Rate Dr. ERIN D. ROE

Dr. ERIN D. ROE's Ratings

I had my initial consultation with Dr Roe, and she confirmed that my thyroid nodule had grown significantly and that a scan was needed immediately to rule out thyroid cancer. I was told that she was submitting the request for radiology, and that I would get a call the next day to schedule. I called back a week later, still having heard nothing. After leaving numerous messages, I finally found out that the order had never been submitted. No regard for patient or urgency in finding resolutions.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I didn't even complete my initial visit with Dr. Erin Roe. I left mid-visit as she has a very stern and condescending manner. She also did not give any guidance to understanding my symptoms or how to correct them. I told her I didn't feel comfortable, thanked her for her time and left. She curtly responded, "OK".

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag