Rate Dr. Nicole Freels

Dr. Nicole Freels's Ratings

Thought this was the doctor for my relief. Worked with her a year or more with no help, she just thought it was a stubborn plantar fasciitis, although I had that on my other foot and the pain was different. She said that I was effecting a different part of this foot. We ended up moving to another state and I started up with a foot surgeon, who after the first visit and one xray, that it was midfoot arthrodesis. Completely different and needed surgery. While in surgery for the bone fusion, he also found a piece of bone that had completely broken off and was moving around, most possibly a great reason for my top of the foot pain. Am on the way to recovery, already feels better after 3 weeks post surgery. I am not trying to dis the doctor, just wanted all to know that perhaps when you work over a year for relief, that maybe you need to find someone else to help you. Perhaps they should send you onto another doctor if they can't figure out the cause of pain or listen to the patient who said the pain was different than the previous issue.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

My experience in the clinic was exceptional. Dr. Freels was thorough, professional, and showed concern for my problems. Additionally, she addressed an old ankle injury which has been bothering me for many years and few doctors have been able to give me adequate explanations or ideas on what to do. I highly recommend her and wish more doctors showed the professional courtesy, took the time, and conveyed genuine concern as Dr. Freels did. Front desk staff was awesome as was tech and admin staff. I was able to get an appointment for pedicure the same day as my appointment and that too was a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for a painless and positive experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2249866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Freels and the staff at Lexington Podiatry are very professional and caring. My name is Mary and without the help and guidance of Dr. Freels I would have definitely lost my foot. I will always be grateful. The new office is very nice and relaxing. I would recomend them to anyone needing any foot and ankle care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2013

September 10, 2013 Review I experienced severe gout three times early 2013. My physician referred me for further treatment. Dr. Freels examined my feet thoroughly. After a shot, she explained she would need to biopsy three spots found on my toes. Results showed the little toe needed further medical attention. She referred me to a dermatologist. The initial results showed it was very close to melanoma but had been caught in time. Further results showed all of the bad cells had been removed with the surgery. Never would I have imagined the possibility of having melanoma on a toe! Thank God for Dr.Freels - for her knowledge as well as her desire for the physical well-being of my feet and overall health! Each time I have been seen in the office, every individual I have come in contact with has been kind,courteous, and helpful. My reoccurring gout brought me to Lexington Podiatry, but the service I continue to receive keeps me coming back for long term care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I'm 61 and on my feet 60 hrs a wk on a concrete floor. 4 yrs ago Dr. Freels recommended some special insoles. I initially thought they were way too expensive, then tried insoles from Walmart, and finally took her advice and got the insoles she recommended. They CHANGED my feet and my life. I had no idea how much they could help. I could not be happier and would recommend Dr. Freels to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

When I called to make the appointment for my grandson, because of his pain level, the office "worked him in" so he could be seen that day. Very accomodating! The office staff were very friendly and helpful. They offered us something to drink while waiting. Great customer service! I thought Dr. Freels was exceptional - my grandson required a minor surgical procedure and she treated him with "kid gloves". She HEALED his problem within 2 weeks - he had been treated by another Podiatrist for the past 4 months without success. Discharge instructions were clearly explained to us, and the office provided us with all needed supplies. It was as positive experience as possible, and I have already recommended Dr. Freels to many of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Wonderful experience as always. Great people who really care about their patients !!! I recommend them to everyone'

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

After a very long battle with foot surgeries from another doctor that went wrong and almost 4 years of pain, I am now pain free and on my way to getting all my problems fixed. Dr. Freels did an excellent job of explaining what my problems were and how she planned on getting me to a pain free state; and her staff is phenomenal!! After one appointment, using a brace to correct some problems, a shot in the affected area and now inserts in my shoes, I am completely pain free....and in less than 30 days from my first appointment with her. I highly recommend Dr. Freels.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

I recently had a visit to their office since I was having pain in my heel and in the bottom of my foot. I was surprised at my first visit. Dr. Freels spent quite a bit of time with me and was surprisingly detailed with her description of my problems. I felt that she really wanted to educate me on my issue and was concerned with prevention in the future. I would highly recommend her to any person looking for a down to earth doctor who really cares about getting you better, as fast as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

I recently broke my ankle and my whole life slowed immediately. I was panicked about how long I would take to heal, if I needed surgery, what my physical therapy would entail, etc. I had soooo many questions. Dr. Freels and her team were so patient with me and compassionate. They answered all my questions and I left the office feeling like I knew what every step of my 8 week recovery would involve. I've never had an experience like that before at a doctor's office - I usually feel like I didn't get all my questions answered! This was new and wonderful for me! 4 stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230730].votes_count ]]