Rate Dr. KEVIN K. LAM

Dr. KEVIN K. LAM's Ratings

I went to Family Foot and Leg Center last week and I was greeted warmly by the receptionist. The staff were friendly and helpful. The clinic was clean, orderly, and comfortable. In a short while, I was called in to see Dr. Kevin Lam. What a pleasant surprise, I didn't expect to see a youthful doctor who is very enthusiastic and very accommodating. Having read online that Dr. Lam is a Double Certified doctor by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, I was expecting to see quite an old doctor, LOL. He is actually the first podiatrist in Collier County to have that certification. To make the long story short, I was truly impressed by how he handled my ankle problem. I would definitely go back to him for any foot problem.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Worst experience ever !

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

My family and I have been going to Dr. Kevin Lam for the past couple of years to consult him for any foot or ankle problems we have. He truly cares about his patients and there are not many doctors nowadays who are professional, very skilled, and highly regarded by his colleagues.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

This doctor is interested only in money..He sold me very very expensive orthotics that were not comfortable and I could not wear them. His answer you bought me you wear em. My orthopedic dr Guerra told me I never needed them in the first place. BEWARE!!!

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

They overcharged me for my 20percent. I could not get a refund. Dr Lam spent five minutes with me at most. Told me I needed bunion suegery. Second opinion from Dr Burmeister told me I needed no surgery and a simple pad in my shoes solved my issues.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

I opted for platelet injection therapy, which was not covered by my insurance, in lieu of surgery for bilateral Achilles tendon ruptures in March 2013. I was walking again after 3 months (began therapy). Dr. Lam's recommendation saved me from probable surgical complications from other health issues. He's fantastic and I can't thank him enough.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Employees were fine.However surgery for Hammertoe on my wife was useless.The results were the same after surgery as before.Seven weeks of pain for nothing. Now needs correct procedure by knowledgeable Podiatrist.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lam had to correct a procedure on my foot done by another local Dr. I have had no problems at all with very little pain throughout my heal.mg. My foot is healing great compared to my first surgery. Dr. Lam explained everything thoroughly to me prior to my surgery & during the healing process. Dr. Lam & his staff are very professional, knowledgeable & caring. I've always gotten in for my appointments on time without having to wait. I would highly recommend Dr. Kevin Lam to anyone after the positive experience I've had.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag