Rate Dr. Christina Stamm

Dr. Christina Stamm's Ratings

I have been visiting Balane in motion for years now. Dr. Stamm knows how to make my lower back feel better. I have a desk joib with way to much sitting around. I wish Dr. Stamm had the ability to do chiropractic adjustments while I work :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2249904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

More important than Christie's professional qualifications are her shady tactics of putting link spam on popular blogs to try to drive potential clients to her listing here at RateMDs. She may well be a fine chiropractor, but I don't think I'd trust someone who uses black hat methods of getting business to be a trustworthy caregiver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Excellent care! My massage was top notch, followed by a Chiropractic adjustment that relieved the tension head aches!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230838].votes_count ]]