Rate Dr. Christopher D. Harvey

Dr. Christopher D. Harvey's Ratings

Dr Harvey is so friendly and professional. I usually do NOT go to male OB/GYN but a coworker recommended him to me, as I am new to the area. Dr Harvey made me feel very comfortable and we are working on a plan to get me pregnant-keeping my fingers crossed, I heard he has the highest success rate in helping women with fertility issues in the area. The support staff is also friendly. I would recommend this office to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2012

AMAZING doctor!!! I tried to conceive for 2 years and did multiple fertility treatments with Dr Palitz and then I went to Dr Harvey and was pregnant in 2 months!! Love him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Dr. Harvey makes you feel comfortable. He is great at what he does. I recommend him to every woman :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][230852].votes_count ]]