Dr. KELLY S. SCHMIDT

Dr. KELLY S. SCHMIDT

Rate Dr. KELLY S. SCHMIDT

Dr. KELLY S. SCHMIDT's Ratings

Dr. Schmidt was the best!! Loved her PA Ali! Great bed side manner. Had Spinal Fusion in September. Was scared to death but went ahead with surgery as I had been in pain for years. Am I perfect "no" but so much better. She saved my life and I love her for that. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Schmidt has been working with our 2 1/2 yr old son since the day he was born. She saved his life and always seems to know exactly what is wrong when no other doctor does. She is conservative in treatment and always tries the least invasive treatment first. She is by far the smartest person we have ever met, I work with many smart doctors but she is just amazing.

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

This world needs more Doctors like Dr. Kelly Schmidtt! She is a hero our families book and always will be. Our two year old son was referred to Dr. Schmidtt after seeing about 10+ doctors within one week whom all of which had called in all their partners to try and help figure out what had caused an overwhelming head bleed. It was one of the worst weeks our life's. Dr. Shmidtt had the expertise and knowledge that we were unable to find anywhere else. She was fabulous with our son. We know of another family that went from one doctor speaking to them about taking their 15 year old son off of life support to Dr. Schmidtt helping them and now the young man is on his 88th day of a beautiful recovery! She is an amazing doctor. I would trust her with more than my life, I would trust her with more than my life - I would trust her and PREFER her with any of our children's life's. I have not one bad comment to say about this wonderful doctor.

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

Poor bedside manner! Does not communicate effectively. Unprepared in office visits. Not very good with children. Seemed like she was looking for an excuse to do surgery.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag