Rate Dr. DAVID W. FABI

Dr. DAVID W. FABI's Ratings

I had a minimally invasive total hip replacement done by Dr. Fabi two weeks ago, and I am absolutely delighted with every aspect of my experience. I walked a mile today without my cane (I carried it just in case), and my physical therapist says I am performing at about the six-week level. Dr. Fabi patiently explained all aspects of my options and, ultimately, the surgery, and never rushed at any appointment. He exudes confidence, self-assurance and expertise. He called me at home the Sunday evening before my early Monday morning surgery to see how I was doing and to be sure he had answered any last-minute questions. I will need my other hip done at some point in the next few years, and I won't hesitate to turn to Dr. Fabi again. First-rate doctor in every way. Not incidentally, his staff is great as well. I feel fortunate to have found this orthopedic practice.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag