Rate Dr. Gregory R. Riva

Dr. Gregory R. Riva's Ratings

Dr Riva is a great doctor. This listing for him is outdated though. He is my cardiologist in Hemet at Hemet Heart Medical Center. I have seen several other cardiologists in the area and have not been happy with them. They always seem unintersted in me as a person. Doctor Riva though is warm, smart and I know that I am receiving the best possible care that I can. I completely trust him with my health. I had a pace maker put in and after getting out of the hospital he called me at home each day just to check on me over the weekend, and make sure I was feeling ok and if I needed anything. I know he was home with his family and it was his days off, but he cared enough to call me. The office is a bit outdated, but who cares if you have a great doctor like Dr. Riva.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231105].votes_count ]]