Rate Dr. Jeffrey J. Bilotta

Dr. Jeffrey J. Bilotta's Ratings

He is by far the nicest doctor I have ever met. His staff is helpful and caring also. I am overall blown away at the awesome bedside manner I recieved. I would highly recommend this staff and doctor to anyone I know or care about. Shocking to meet a doctor this day and age who genuinely seems to love his work and care about his patients. 5 stars all the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

Efficient,quick, accurate diagnosis. See him for scope diagnosis. He gets the job done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Bilotta by my family doctor to have a polyp removed from my colon that was bleeding. His staff made the arrangements and I first met this doctor in the surgical suite. His care was effective and my management was greatly simplified with no need for office visits or more time off from work. He was also able to perform this surgery on Saturday that helped my family and my job obligation. I think the world of this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

had good experience with him. fearful at first, but slept through my colonoscopy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2010

Worst Doctor ever. He doesn't see patients in his office. He nearly killed my mother with overmedication and never once offered to come out and talk to us or to mother in the recovery room, and of course he charged us for his mistake.. He's done 6-8 procedures on my mom and dad and the only people we ever get to talk to are his nurses. It makes one wonder if he even exists. He won't talk to patients after procedures at all. HORRIBLE doctor. Avoid him at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2010

Deeply knowledgeable. LISTENS carefully and respectfully, and offers options for treatment and realistic assessments. I've had Crohn's for 18 years,and he and his staff are thorough and patient in guiding you through colonoscopies, insurance, treatment, etc. I HIGHLY recommend working with Dr. Bilotta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

He was great, and his bill was not out of line, but he uses Regional Hospital, and they charged 8,000 dollars for an outpatient procedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2008

Locals in area tout his excellent endoscopy skills. As a patient, I agree.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][712943].votes_count ]]