You may also like

Rate Dr. Maurice Keltz

Dr. Maurice Keltz's Ratings

I HAVE BEEN WITH DR. KELTZ SINCE 1998, HE WAS AND STILL MY DOCTOR SINCE I CAME TO CANADA. I COULD TRUST DR . KELTZ IN ANY ISSUES I HAVE IN LIFE PERSONAL OR MEDICAL....I HOPE HE'D CONTINUE TO PRACTICE FOREVER...VERY NICE DOCTOR, HAS A GOOD HEART AND HE CARES SO MUCH WITH ALL HIS PATIENTS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Keltz delivered me 30 years ago and has been my family doctor ever since, My husband and children all see him and he really is the greatest doctor. I trust him completely, and know that he really cares about his patients well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Keltz has been my doctor since 1973. He is a wonderful, caring and dedicated doctor. He is extremely thorough and does not miss a beat. . I hope he will not be retiring any time soon. I am blessed to have him as my doctor. He is the best! Thank you Dr. Keltz! Jeanne

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

As Far as I'm concerned Dr Keltz is a legend , any clinics or appointments I have ever attended know and respect the man. No fancy office or staff ,but he works times best for his clients, which is very uncommon today. Now no one is perfect but he comes pretty close to it.
His knowledge of things happening in the medical field is amazing. he is up on it all. but the one thing I admire most is his desire to be the help in a preventive approach to health care. hoping he never gives up practice. I have been with him for 20 years .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Amazing Doctor! Has been my only doctor my entire life, an excellent man, always available and always wants to help. I really wish him the best and I hope he never retires. Love you Dr.Keltz! -Leila

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1983818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Best Doctor in Toronto. He is truly a kind man who really cares and knows a lot. He deserves a golden medal for his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

To sum it up: Dr. Keltz CANNOT RETIRE! Unlike that song sang by Beyonce "irreplaceable", Dr. Maurice Keltz is irreplaceable!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1983816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Maybe he was a better doctor in his youth but Dr. Keltz has been my entire family's physician for the past 8 or so years and his behaviour has become more and more inexcusable. He diagnosed me with herpes when I was 14 and I thought I actually contracted herpes somehow for years until my dentist pointed out that it was probably angular chelitis, a result of my anemia. I got my first physical from him this year and when I asked for one, he made it seem like I was a complete hypochondriac for asking for a routine check that every other doctor performs ... well, routinely. Now, he dismissed my concerns about removing a breast tumour, instructing me to ask my mother (a nurse) for a specialist appointment. Um, my mother is not my doctor and Dr. Keltz will no longer be my doctor either very soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2010

Dr. Keltz is my best doctor of all time. I have been seeing him since I came to Canada 20 years ago and he delivered my first one in 1995. Hi is our family doctor and my oby all at the same time. We are grateful for him and for his expertise where he leaves nothing for granted. He always take caution in everything and we all feel well taken care by the good doctor. I pray that he lives longer and be our doctor for a longer more time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1983814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

Dr. M. Keltz is the best doctor that I've met for the last 5 years !!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983813].votes_count ]]