Rate Dr. Maurice Keltz

Dr. Maurice Keltz's Ratings

Amazing Doctor! Has been my only doctor my entire life, an excellent man, always available and always wants to help. I really wish him the best and I hope he never retires. Love you Dr.Keltz! -Leila

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Best Doctor in Toronto. He is truly a kind man who really cares and knows a lot. He deserves a golden medal for his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

To sum it up: Dr. Keltz CANNOT RETIRE! Unlike that song sang by Beyonce "irreplaceable", Dr. Maurice Keltz is irreplaceable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Maybe he was a better doctor in his youth but Dr. Keltz has been my entire family's physician for the past 8 or so years and his behaviour has become more and more inexcusable. He diagnosed me with herpes when I was 14 and I thought I actually contracted herpes somehow for years until my dentist pointed out that it was probably angular chelitis, a result of my anemia. I got my first physical from him this year and when I asked for one, he made it seem like I was a complete hypochondriac for asking for a routine check that every other doctor performs ... well, routinely. Now, he dismissed my concerns about removing a breast tumour, instructing me to ask my mother (a nurse) for a specialist appointment. Um, my mother is not my doctor and Dr. Keltz will no longer be my doctor either very soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2010

Dr. Keltz is my best doctor of all time. I have been seeing him since I came to Canada 20 years ago and he delivered my first one in 1995. Hi is our family doctor and my oby all at the same time. We are grateful for him and for his expertise where he leaves nothing for granted. He always take caution in everything and we all feel well taken care by the good doctor. I pray that he lives longer and be our doctor for a longer more time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

Dr. M. Keltz is the best doctor that I've met for the last 5 years !!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

Dr. Keltz is the very best. As many others have noted, he's been my doctor my entire life, from delivery onward. He is accomodating well beyond what should be expected of a family doctor. He doesn't dismiss concerns and always makes sure issues are tested or referred to appropriate specialists. As the previous poster mentioned, his memory is unbelievable! Despite his lack of modern technology in the office (no fax machine, no computer), he's very knowledgable and always up to date on new advances and studies. You can be guaranteed at least a tidbit of some new information from the medical field each time you visit! I've realized as I've gotten older just how lucky I've been to have him as a doctor and don't know what I'll do if he ever decides to retire! I just can't say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Excellent doctor, he impresses me with his good memory and his availability. He is readily accessible through the phone. You can ask him any question and he is there to answer you directly from 2-10 pm. He is diligent in referring specialists to ensure his patients are thoroughly look after.What more can you ask for as a patient. I hope he will work for another twenty years before he retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

I was looking for a pro-active doctor, and was referred to Doctor Keltz. As others have written, he is very practical and no-nonsense, but is genuinely interested in problem-solving for the sake of your health. I trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

I would not have any other doctor,Dr. Keltz is simply the best. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough. He knows his patient as a person not just a number who shows up with an ailment. My profound gratitude to him for keeping my and my extensive family healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983809].votes_count ]]