Dr. Lauren C. Abbate

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Lauren C. Abbate has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3626641
06/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abbate is always punctual and seems to have endless amounts of time to connect with her patients. I always learn something new about my health and about human wellness in general from her at every appointment, as she seems to enjoy sharing her vast knowledge with patients who are interested in learning. Her office is no longer convenient to me because I have moved, but I would rather drive the 1 hour to see her than change doctors. She is a special doctor.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 2491760
06/12/12 5 5 5 5 For the past five years it has been an absolute pleasure to have had Dr. Lauren Abbate as my primary care physician. She is attentive, witty, informative, and extremely knowledgeable. Her explanations are through and put in laymans terms for ease of understanding. I always leave her office feeling that I am in the most capable of hands. I have experienced many other primary care physicians, and she is by far the best I have ever experienced.
RID: 1104555
12/02/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Abbate is off the charts for patient care. I feel like I am her only patient, or even her friend. She follows through, follows up, has even called me at home just to check on me. She is everyhting you could evey want in a primary care physician and more! Her medical knowledge is vast, her manner is easy going. She is the best doctor I have ever had.
RID: 1019540
27/10/09 5 4 5 5 Dr Abbate is by far the most attentive and caring doctor I have ever seen. She listens and takes her time allowing me to ask as many questions as I like. I will continue to see her as long as she is in business.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1010104
15/10/09 4 5 5 5 Such a wonderful doctor: very knowledgeable, caring and attentive. Can't be more happy with my primary physician choice!
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 57211
19/11/06 5 5 5 Dr. Abbate is very caring and attentive. She's a great doctor and I would definitely recommend her!
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 33627
27/06/06 5 5 5 Dr. Abbate is great. She's very attentive and she really knows about medicine. I'd recommend her as a great general practitioner.