Rate Dr. Kathleen M. Macrina

Dr. Kathleen M. Macrina's Ratings

I have been in multiple times to correct her mistakes. Sent in wrong order for lenses, keep giving me crap lenses to try that arent working, wont let me use the brands i have used for 10 years. i am always waiting way past my appointment time, even tho everyone acts super rushed. Staff is REALLY RUDE and VERY UNKNOWLEDGEABLE. The Dr needs to take more time to make sure things are being done correctly, rather than quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Doctor was not all that friendly but knowledgeable and that is what counts. My husband and I both had exams and both commented on her rude receptionist. Rude and no customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

She was thorough and professional. Plain and simple!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

My son was in Naples for several days during spring break and needed to see a doctor right away. We were able to easily make an appointment with Dr. Macrina. She was prompt and professional. Several times he asked her to "do it again" as she flipped back and forth between lenses. She willingly did that. She was patient and thorough. Since he had run out of new lenses, she searched through her samples for lenses that would hold him over until his new order arrived. We were definely pleased with our experience and would recommend her to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

very bad service, she did not care to take her time to examine my eyes, I would have to ask her to repeat it all the time because she was going so fast I could not even tell the difference between lenses. and her bedside manners are horrible so is her secretary's. I wish I would have not gone there ever. and she could not find the right prescription for my eyes, I had to go back 4 time already and one of them she wasn't even there even though I called to confirm the appt. I don't recommend this person at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231244].votes_count ]]