Rate Dr. Timothy Wu

Dr. Timothy Wu's Ratings

Dr WU and his staff made me feel comfortable. He was doing a procedure with a nurse he usually doesn't work with. You never would have known. They made me feel so comfortable. Many require sedation for this procedure. With his skill and how they made me feel at ease.... It is not needed. It amazes me how anybody could have such a steady hand and converse while doing surgery. I would go as far as to say I am completely amazed. I wish I could remember the nurses name. They worked like a well oiled machine, and talked to me while performing surgery. I can't thank them enough!!! Patricia (Tish) Werkmeister.. Oct. 31, 2014...11:45. I was out if the office in twenty five minutes!!! :)!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

He seems caring and takes the time to explain things. I had a wonderful experience with the surgery he performed on me and now I can walk again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231251].votes_count ]]