Rate Dr. Kiley J. Reynolds

Dr. Kiley J. Reynolds's Ratings

Dr. Reynolds is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. His nurses are very friendly and they return my phone calls very quickly. I was able to get my appointment the very next day and didn't have to wait hours to see the doctor. I will certainly continue with Dr. Reynolds as my pain physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2250252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Fantastic Physician!!! Dr. Reynolds is very knowledgeable and patient with me. He takes the time to understand my problems and concerns. My treatment so far has helped me improve and become more active in my daily routine. Those of you with back and knee issues know how hard it is to find someone that can work with you and make you feel comfortable. Since I have been seeing Dr. Reynolds for my pain, I feel like I am much more active than I have been in a long time. My wife thanks him too! The office is great and the staff is very helpful. Best of all, I get my appointments on time, and I am in to see him very quickly when I arrive. I have recommended him to several of my friends, that's how much I trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2250251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Reynolds as my pain doc. I was having so much pain from my back I could hardly stand up or walk for long. I was taking medications that just were not helping me enough. My regular doctor referred me to Dr. Reynolds. His office scheduled my appointment the very next day. This office is amazing. After filling out my paperwork, I was immediately seen. He obtained my previous records and xrays and told me I needed an epidural injection. I am scared of needles and did not want this procedure done before, but the pain had become intolerable and I was willing to try it. Dr. Reynolds explained everything to my husband and I thoroughly. He made us feel very comfortable. I hardly felt any discomfort during the procedure. Dr. Reynolds told me it would take a couple of days for the effects of the procedure to set in. I am almost 90% better. I know this takes time but Dr. Reynolds really took care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I went to this do to this doctor thinking he was going to help me. He talked up a good game but I didn't get any relief after his block and it was VERY painful. Would go to another Dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Reynolds is the best! He asks questions and listens to you. His office is very modern and he has a great staff. I recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

He is knowledgeable and very helpful. Treats you with respect. He's an amazing doctor and has helped me tremendously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231263].votes_count ]]