Rate Dr. Marc J. Kayem

Dr. Marc J. Kayem's Ratings

Although Dr. Kayem is out of network with my insurance, I decided to gring and bear it and see him anyway, based on a friend's recommendation. I was so glad I did. I had a recommendation for sinus surgery from another doctor. Dr. Kayem told me I did not need surgery (how often does that happen?). He treated my nose congestion with an office procedure that took 10 minutes and was painless, and resolved my problems. Even if he does not take my insurance, they worked with me part of the procedure was covered by my insurance.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

Not sure why there was a negative rating here. Dr. Kayem's office in Beverly Hills seems very organized, and I felt very comfortable with my visit, and with the explanation the doctor gave me for my condition. As far as doctor's visits go, this is hard to beat.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Staff was friendly, and appointment easy to set up. Free parking was a plus (they validate). Dr. Kayem has a great bedside manner, and was very knowledgeable about my problem, and took the time needed to explain everything to me. I would definitely go back.

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag

Always has a different story as to why things were not done.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

Good experience. Front office staff was helpful, but could be friendlier. I waited 20 minutes, which is acceptable. The doctor was very warm and caring, and knowledgeable about how to take care of my allergy and sinus issues. Overall a very good experience. I would go back.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010 | flag