Dr. Harry E. Duncan

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Harry E. Duncan has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2
RID: 5479064
15/05/14 4 5 4 5 Dr. Duncan is a very good doctor and very pleasant to patients. I have had him for three scoping procedures. He is skilled and punctual.I would recommend him to anyone needing his specialty. There were only two very slight negatives and that is his office staff is too brief on the telephone when you are seeking information about your results or appointments. They hang up at the first chance they get. The second is that I wish he would spend more time with a patient after a test explaining what they can do to help their condition and what medical professionals can do. Many of the things you go to him for are very critical conditions. Again, though, I would recommend him highly. He is very experienced and careful with you.
Insurance: AARP
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Harry" to "Harry E."
RID: 2694945
26/06/13 5 5 5 5 Great doctor and staff. They are compassionate and helpful. Dr. Duncan took the time to sit down with me before and after procedures. He and his staff really listened to what I had to say.
RID: 1468517
20/06/11 1 1 1 3 I left a message on the office voice system FIVE DAYS ago and have not received a return call. I left it during office hours, when someone should have answered the phone.
RID: 831338
16/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Duncan is a wonderfule doctor. He has took care of me for the past 12 years. I couldn't ask for anyone better. He has great bedside manner and is very intelligent. I would have no other GI doctor taking care of me. He is the best!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 449797
25/11/07 5 5 5 5 I have had great care from De. Duncan, I had cancer of the colon 14 years ago and he has taken great care of me. He is very knowledgeable has a great bedside manner. He is a throw back of the Dr.'s of years ago. and that is a compliment. He cares and makes time for you. He answers your questionss and treats you like your the only patient he has, He is great.
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 318239
14/05/07 5 5 5 This Dr. is very good, and very knowledgeable, his bedside manner is wonderfull. The care you get from him is more than 100 %. Our entire family goes to him, and I would tell anyone looking for a good GI DR. to go this man, he si great...