Dr. Hugo H. Barrera

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Hugo H. Barrera has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Hugo" to "Hugo H."
RID: 2865297
21/09/13 5 5 5 5 On Sept 20,2013 was my first visit with Dr Hugo Barrera I was impressed how professional and dedicated he is with his patients. After long search of looking for a competent doctor I finally met Dr Barrera, great staff thank you Amy for all your help. I am supeechless how he treated and explained step by step every detail towards my gallbladder stone as to my lung and liver cancer. Dr Barrera took his time to show images and explain every procedure that I need towards my health issuses!!! I highly recommend Dr Barrera if your looking for a gallbladder,cancer specialist call his office you won't regret... again thank you for all and everything you shared with me. We need more doctors like you!! My satisfaction on my visit today was excellent. New patient Jackie C
Insurance: Molina
Respond
RID: 2678640
13/06/13 5 5 5 5 It took getting out of Kaiser And finding Dr H Barerra, to relieve me from pain,infectons and Misery for 30 years. He had to remove some of my intestine and part of my Kolin to get rid of a 30 year problem with Diverticulitis that Kaiser ignored. I think he is the best surgeon in the world. He knows his business, is compassionate, best bedside manners. does beautiful surgery,minimal scarring, there is no better. Hes my HERO.
Insurance: Medicare