Rate Dr. Edward P. Melmed

Dr. Edward P. Melmed's Ratings

The most kind, caring and skilled doctor I have ever been to.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Melmed by Linda Newkirk and Shirley Goodner of Arkansas. I had breast implant material left from previous surgeries and Dr. Melmed was to remove this. Had surgery 5/1996 and my father William McBurnett was with me. After Dr. Melmed's surgery I stayed with my dad and nearly bleed to death. I have two drains and this fell out (not sutured in) and blood was everywhere. I was in so much pain. When I confronted Dr. Melmed the next visit he said why did I not call him. Would you call a doctor who sent you home after breast surgery without pain meds? I had this surgery video taped and had to fight the media dept to release this to me. Also, my dad and I picked up the pieces of black implant capsules from pathology.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

I totally recommend Dr. Melmed he is the best. I had a tummy tuck 4mths ago and I tell you I feel and look great. He explains everything so well the process, and when he tells you I will reduce your pain as much possible he meas it. After my tummy tuck I probably took 2 pain killers thru out my 4 week post period. HE IS AMAZING and totally recommend him. His staff Linda And Jeanette are amazing also..

Submitted Aug. 4, 2013 | flag

I spent hours/days looking for a doctor I could trust to remove all of my silicone implants (en bloc). I drove from another state to be treated by Dr Melmed and his staff. They are wonderful. I am only 3 days post-op. I had no pain, no bruising. I have plenty of breast tissue left. I already feel better having those toxic implants out! Dr Melmed is wonderful! If you are sick because of your implants...he is the Dr for you!

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

If you want a flashy doctor got to one in D Magazine...if you want the best, go to Dr. Melmed!!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Melmed and his staff made me feel very taken-care-of when I went to them a few years ago, so now that I'm considering another procedure, I haven't even considered using another physician.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Melmed is a wonderful, caring and skilled surgeon. He will let you know exactly what to expect after your surgery and is available for follow up sessions as needed. He made me feel comfortable and very relaxed prior to the actual surgery. I would recommend him one million times over!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Did my breast reduction when I was 17 and did a FANTASTIC job. I reccomend him!!!! Treated me wonderfully, spent much time with me, lots of information given, I LOVE this doctor!

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, I came from out of state to see him. I would recommend this doctor. Great experience.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Melmed is the best. I had a tummy tuck in March 2010 and have never looked better. Would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag