Dr. AMITABH U. GOSWAMI

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. AMITABH U. GOSWAMI has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: How many epidural Steroid Injections for Lumbosacral Radiculopathy has Dr Goswami done?    Email me    Answer it

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5477844
14/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. G & his staff are terrific. They are on time & easy to work with in getting forms filled out, Dr., notes, etc. Dr. G takes the time to listen & ask questions.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 5324888

03/04/14 4 4 1 1 Doctor was not helpful while working at another office close to his current location. He is more interested is checking my urine and pouring meds in his hands and counting them, than trying to assist in diagnosing my pain issue. He didn't listen to me, as he proud stubborn nature would not allow that. Thank God I am seeing and being well cared for by well respected Dr. Please do not visit Dr. Goswami, he treats women like trash, because it is how his culture is -- he expects women to worship him. Very disrespectful and not caring or the material that one would expect a doctor to behave like. If you visit him, and agree with this review, please share the same, as we need to stop Doctors like this from "treating" clients like this!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 3655578
14/01/14 5 5 5 5 After seeing another pain specialist in Fresno, I had nearly given up hope. I was grateful to find Dr Goswami. He is kind, competent, and ordered the necessary MRI's and was able to see the source of my pain. The other physician was rude and treated me as if I were an addict. He never ordered a simple MRI.  Respond
RID: 3626057

06/12/13 4 2 1 1 Don't waste your time and money with this doctor. It was my impression that he didn't care about what I had to say. He gave me that fake smile.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "AMITABH" to "AMITABH U."
RID: 2898684
06/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goswami is an excellent physician who truly cares about his patients. He spends lots of time explaining disease processes, tests, results, & procedures w/ his patients. He always remains closely engaged in all conversations during appointments & you never feel rushed to end the appointment. I have, & will continue to, refer friends, family, & coworkers to Dr. Goswami.  Respond
RID: 2512049
25/12/12 5 5 5 5 Very compassionate and down to earth. Cares about my pain and recovery. Would recommend to all of my family.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 1661404
14/12/11 5 5 5 5 Great person. Excellent skills. Exceptional bed side manners. I would sen my family to him any time!  Respond
RID: 1431095
03/05/11 5 5 5 5 excellent anesthesiologist. Exceptional bed-side manners. I would chose him again if I needed surgery.  Respond