Rate Dr. APRIL T. TRITTO

Dr. APRIL T. TRITTO's Ratings

My experience has been as follows: 1) She gave me an FSH test on the wrong date, scaring me very much about my fertility; 2) When I went to speak with her about the results, she backed up as far as possible to the opposite wall, as though my potential infertility might be catching; 3) When I got pregnant, she (and two others at Kaiser Walnut Creek) missed twins on an early ultrasound, which resulted in me finding out about the twins at 20 weeks. When I asked her about traveling with a twin pregnancy (due to my job), she replied that common sense dictated not to do it, and if it were her personally she wouldn't do it, but since there are no hard and fast scientific medical studies banning it, she couldn't medically support me not traveling. Turns out the twins share a placenta and are in a single sac, a rare and complicated pregnancy. She never apologized at all for any of this. She remained causal and cavalier the whole time. I will never again see her as my provider.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Tritto refused to hear our concerns about wanting to entertain a c section based on family history of my girlfriend. She made no attempt to look into our concerns that my girlfriend might not have the anatomy to pass our child. She brushed off out consistent concern to at least have a c section consultation based on my girlfriends mother having needed 3 and her grandmother needing 2. I understand that c sections may not be considered hereditary, but Tritto made no attempt to check my girlfriends anatomy based on our historical concern. Being one week late for birth she still put up road blocks to give us a c section consultation until the day before our scheduled induction, saying she wasn't mandated to schedule an appointment until 48 hours from our request, which was the final of our 7 requests. Needless to say my girlfriend was put through the misery of 26 hours of labor, a week late and pumped full off pitocin to induce labor which then required an emergency c section.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Tritto is not only knowledgeable, she's also down to earth!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Absolute best OB anywhere. A rare doctor who actually practices medicine rather than repeat what the establishment tells her. Absolutely spectacular doctor and human being.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag