Rate Dr. Evan C. Baker

Dr. Evan C. Baker's Ratings

Only dentist I will go to. He is the friendliest, most non judgmental dentist ever. He fixes problems in a practical way and doesn't try to up-sell you on crazy things. He doesn't mess around with gizmos and gadgets, he just does what he does really well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

They are so kind, caring, honest and will not do work unless it must be done. They will not over charge you or make you pay for things you don't need. Very kind. helpful, gentle. They always take you in right on time and you never have to wait. BEST DENTIST EVER! wish my insurance went there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

The entire office is not Only professional but very kind. We started with this office when it was Evans Dads practice. They are both great Dentists and great guys. I wouldn't go to any other Dentist and I have referred several people to their practice. Kevin Curtis Rancho Cucamonga

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I've been going to this office for several years. I love them and the entire staff who have been together for many years. Dr. Evan Baker took over practice from his father. I highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][231986].votes_count ]]