Rate Dr. Evan C. Baker

Dr. Evan C. Baker's Ratings

They are so kind, caring, honest and will not do work unless it must be done. They will not over charge you or make you pay for things you don't need. Very kind. helpful, gentle. They always take you in right on time and you never have to wait. BEST DENTIST EVER! wish my insurance went there.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

The entire office is not Only professional but very kind. We started with this office when it was Evans Dads practice. They are both great Dentists and great guys. I wouldn't go to any other Dentist and I have referred several people to their practice. Kevin Curtis Rancho Cucamonga

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

I've been going to this office for several years. I love them and the entire staff who have been together for many years. Dr. Evan Baker took over practice from his father. I highly recommend them.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag