Rate Dr. Sergio Rodriguez

Dr. Sergio Rodriguez's Ratings

BEST HAND SURGEON IN SOUTH TEXAS: From 1998 through 2010, I sustained three separate fractures to my left head of radius bone and obtained orthopedic consultations from four different orthopedic surgeons from the RGV, Austin, and San Antonio. They all said the same thing, “there’s nothing I can do for you.” Finally, in 2010, my family physician referred me to Dr. Sergio Rodriguez. From 2010 through 2013, Dr. Sergio Rodriguez performed five orthopedic hand surgeries on my hands and left elbow. January 15, 2013, Dr. Rodriguez’s “state-of-the-art” surgical expertise empowered him to perform “transplant surgery of tendon in my right forearm and grafted the tendon to form ligaments in my right thumb”. He is “A Hand Surgeon Prodigy and a virtual ’Michael Angelo” pertaining to the reconstruction of upper extremities. He is truly blessed with a God-given talent and renders excellent bedside manners to all his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][232154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

i personally have seen Dr. Rodriguez since 2012 he explained everything in detail to my spouse and I. i would say I am very satisfied with the service provided. bed manners are a high 5* very punctual, caring, and perfectionist. i had an shortening of the ulna doing great. go to therapy it really makes a difference. Certified hand therapy awesome work. Thanks Dorinda and staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][232153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Without a doubt, this is a very caring physician. He went out of his way to explain in extreme detail what was wrong with my hand. I did have to wait a while, prior to being seen by him...but it was well worth it. Dr Rodriguez is a very caring and knowledgeable physician and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of help with their hand and wrists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][232152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

I have been a patient of the McAllen Hand Center since 2010 to the present. It is extremely difficult to mollify the verbal communication amongst the public pertaining to the superior surgical and occupational rehabilitation skills rendered by McAllen Hand. The public has immense confidence in the excellent surgical, occupational, and diagnostic services rendered at MHC and MHT. Please allow me to share some strategies and interventions I implemented over the past three years while sitting in the waiting room until it was my time to receive Dr. Rodriguez’s undivided surgical expertise experience. I take my laptop, and/or DVD player and watch two movies preferably a comedy, research-based studies indicated comedy produces positive feelings in the brain. Bring a novel, newspaper, or magazine to read; or bring your favorite music to listen via earplugs, will alleviate the waiting period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][232151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Office staff has no customer service!!!!! Three of the rudiest staff members include marcos, terry, alma

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][232155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Validated by his surgical expertise as an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon, I confidently referred my mother, several family members, friends, and colleagues to him. They unanimously concord Dr. Sergio Rodriquez rendered comprehensive explanations of exams and meticulously reviewed pros and cons of surgical procedures. I attest, throughout my 23years as a RN in the Rio Grande Valley, only a handful of Orthopedic surgeons endorse these comprise, essential talents mandated to provide healthcare in communities composed of high percentage of the population are English as a second language speakers. Based on superb results from my several surgeries performed by Dr. Rodriguez, it is my opinion he is a prodigy and a virtual ’Michael Angelo” pertaining to the reconstruction of upper extremities. He is truly blessed with a God-given talent and renders excellent bedside manners to all his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][232150].votes_count ]]