Rate Dr. BRYAN F. BEAGAN

Dr. BRYAN F. BEAGAN's Ratings

Office staff is terrible. Very rude financing person. Dr. spends time with you for the initial consult, after that its a quick look and he's on to the next patient. Dr. Beagan believe's he is the only Orthodontist in the entire state who is competant....so full of himself and arrogant. Very unprofessional to be bad mouthing other MD's.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Great office and staff. I was treated by Dr. Beagan for Invisalign. While, my grandson was also treated at University Orthodontics. Both of us now have perfect smiles. The staff and doctor are extremely helpful and they treat each patient as if they are family. University Orthodontics is the best!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Extremely disappointed with Dr. Beagan. His staff was nice but he is arrogant and unable to work as part of a team. He told me specifics about my sons treatment and then denied what he said! The practice is very "hard sell" and will encourage patients to have treatment they don't need. 2 other local orthodontists told me my daughter did NOT need braces-Beagan said she should get them and then called me several times to guilt me into getting her braces. My son seldom saw the Dr.-usually techs work on patients not the dr.. He is overpriced and arrogant and is in this as a business not for concern of patients or families. I highly recommend finding someone else!!!

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Loved everything about this practice. Great, pleasant staff. Professional, knowledgable doctor...and at the end of the treatment...PERFECT RESULTS! I could not ask for more. Thanks Dr. Beagan.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Beagan's staff has always been good to me, very considerate in accomodating me with appointments in my busy schedule. Dr. Beagan initially seemed to be very knowledgeable. But beware! He thinks he can do no wrong! I had some concerns about my treatment nearing the end (one tooth that was the "one" I came in for). It was not fixed but he insisted that I get a retainer, and he told me I had unrealistic expectations! All this after spending $5300 with him! I have since seen another orthodontist who fixed my problem in six months. If you want the results you desire, without being insulted, see another orthodontist.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Very professional staff. Had the opportunity to select other Orthodontists, but asked others who had experience with Dr. Beagan, and he was highly recommended. I will add my high recommendation. Very receptive to follow-up treatments.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2012 | flag

He wanted me to pay $55 for the first follow up after receiving my retainers. This is the most ridiculous thing. Who charges for the first follow up after recieving expense medical equipment? Dr. Bryan Beagan! I had a problem with one of the retainers because one tooth is out of place. I asked if paid for the appointment, would he be able to fix the problem. His secretary (a.k.a. wife) said the I would have to pay his fee before he let me know if he could fix the problem. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY GOING THERE!!!!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

Outstanding orthodontic office. Great staff and overall experience. Recommend this office highly.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag