Dr. Donna McBrien-Sliwowski

Rate Dr. Donna McBrien-Sliwowski

Dr. Donna McBrien-Sliwowski's Ratings

Even when the office is nearly empty, expect to wait well past your appointment time before you get to see the doctor. She has never once seen me at the time I'm scheduled for. She's also very cold, and doesn't listen when I explain how I'm feeling. She's always fiddling with her phone while talking, rarely meeting my eyes. And the worst part is that she spends more time trying to give me unasked for medical advice (that she freely admits she got on the internet!) than dealing with the depression I'm acting seeing her for. I can't recommend the doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2250937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

The office was dirty, stuffy, and uninviting. I was not called in until 45 minutes after my appointment time. I was not greeted by the doctor in a friendly manor, only told to sit down while she sorted recyclables in her office. She then asked me if I collect recyclables to redeem for coins. The doctors demeanor was very cold and her attentiveness to me was lacking. She was checking her phone and taking phone calls throughout the appointment. From the conversations I overheard in the waiting room, a good amount of her clients are homeless.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][232405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

This is a very professional and in demand doctor because she knows her stuff and really cares about her patients. I have seen a lot of different doctors and I finally feel like someone is really listening to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][232404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

I love my doctor, and I'm so glad my family helped me find her. My cousin sees her and told me I could get the most compassionate help available, and he was right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][232403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I love my doctor. She is so caring and I can always count on her. I feel so much better, I highly recommend my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][232402].votes_count ]]