Rate Dr. George H. Kraft

Dr. George H. Kraft's Ratings

He has an excellent reputation and runs the MDA clinic at the University of Washington. He said that an articulated brace might be helpful. Six professionals from four disciplines have since said that they would not advise me to wear such a brace. Those who disagreed with him have very good reputations, as well. The exam that I received by two interns during my visit that time was very, very poor. The interns forgot to check my Babinski reflex. I have been having neurological exams for forty years. Testing that reflex is an elementary part of a complete neurological exam. Their exam was very poor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Kraft is very good in his field, leading research on Multiple Sclerosis. He has a good bedside manner and can relate to patients very effectively. He is top-notch in my book!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984271].votes_count ]]