Rate Dr. JANIS T. HORIKE

Dr. JANIS T. HORIKE's Ratings

Dr. Horike is a wonderful person -- very caring and helpful. I've gotten so much better in the few months that I've been seeing her. Her office is bright and calming, and she herself is a calm, thoughtful person.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Janis is professional and helpful. She is clearly smart, which I appreciate, and very understanding. She is supportive, but will probe for more at times in order to not let me off the hook too easily. I have seen many therapists in my life (probably 10) and Janis is the best therapist I have ever had. I have learned a great deal from her and I highly highly recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Janis Horike is a caring, compassionate mental health counselor. She listens well and gives calm, practical advice. You will feel better from the first visit on.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Horike is a kind, caring extremely knowledgeable psychologist. She has helped me in many was, leading me to a happy healthy life. I wish all my loved ones could spend time with her!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag