Rate Dr. SHEILA M. CHEN

Dr. SHEILA M. CHEN's Ratings

Dr. Chen is a very caring physician. She listens and takes as much time as needed. Her staff is excellent too.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

I love Dr Chen. She is so nice and sweet and never makes you feel rushed. I would recomend her to anyone.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

I love this doctor and her staff. They are the best. I have always had anxiety issues with finding a new doctor when relocating and am so thankful that someone recommended this practice to me. Dr. Chen is so sweet and really cares about you. The whole office is just wonderful and you can tell they get along great.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

A great practice. Kind, caring, efficient staff, wonderful doctor who gets to know her patients. I would highly recommend

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Great staff and wonderful doctor. Very concerned about the patient and helpful in finding specialists that were needed. Very personable and caring toward patient. Very willing to work with all of my specialists as well as the patient. Very thankful for finding this knowledgeable doctor.

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chen is a caring physician. She takes her time,is a great listener and talks to and not at you. She is very much interested and involved in your overall health. Staff is great.

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chen is one of the most caring and understanding physician I've ever dealt with. I recommend her highly for any age women.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag