Rate Dr. A. Danny Yaish

Dr. A. Danny Yaish's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Yaish and his staff are the very best! I had never been there before, I called and told them my problem and they fit me right in their schedule. Then the next couple appointments were scheduled asap. I have a sleep issue that was affecting my life in a very negative way. Dr Yaish diagnosed it and set me up with a very effective treatment. I feel better now than I have in many months. The Staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. They treated me (as a new patient) better than my family doctor that I have been seeing for 20+ years does. The office (I went to) is in a very convenient location adjacent to Beaver Dam Hospital. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Dr Yaish!!! If you have the need; I strongly recommend him. SJD Dodge County, WI.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Yaish changed the quality of my life. I had 6 sinus infections in a 5 month period before meeting Dr. Yaish. Since having my sinus procedure I have had NO sinus infections in 6 months. I can even vacuum without a mask for the first time in 13 years. His staff is very personable and professional as is Dr. Yaish. He takes the time to listen and I have never had to wait more than 10 or 15 minutes. Throughout my procedure and follow-up visits, he always tells me exactly what I am about to experience. Anyone with severe sinus issues should visit Dr. Yaish, I cannot tell you how nice it is not be sick every couple of weeks.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Makes you feel comfortable...etc. Staff are friendly, and actually are a joy to joke with. Well the biggest question to me was I was in for possiable throat cancer. He state's I'm 95% sure it's not. He gave me 2 months, quit smoking, using nasel sprays...etc. Well 2nd apt no change but he still thinks it may not be cancer. Well guessing isn't going to save your life. More visits, more money right??? Great guy, but question if not in advanced stages, may not recognize earley detection cause it is bigger, and swollen. Calling today, and demanding a biopsy. Keep ya posted.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

I should have read all of the reviews before seeing this quack! I saw Dr. Dan ? who changed his name because of bad pr. I was not impressed. He was very late and was not friendly. I will seek my medical needs elsewhere! Linda Coon

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Seek a differant physician! I Am Not Happy... I came in today to have a simple procedure completed by Dr. Ayman Yaish. He was two hours late and I was very unhappy with my surgery results. I now must seek another physician to correct the damage. I will be filing.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

this was our 1st visit and aside from the wait time , I was very impressed, with his bed side manner, he is treating my daughter. she has been suffering for over a yr with ear infections, I was impressed how through he was with her & how he took the time to explain to her what he was going do before he did it,his nurses are outstanding, I have high hopes.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

Dr Yaish is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. He really knows his stuff. His staff are friendly and helpful, but definetely overworked. Waiting time was longer than I would have liked, but there aren't any other ENT docs around. He has done surgery on me twice and I am VERY pleased. I just bring a book and know I will probably have to wait. He is definetely a very busy doctor. There was one very kind woman who was especially caring towards me. I had a scare with Cancer and she knew I was about to lose it. She was an angel. She really made a difference that day! I will continue to see him, despite the waiting times. I heard he has a new office in DeForest too, perhaps they aren't as busy there yet. Great doc and wonderful staff.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

I had to wait one hour+ with my elderly mother to see Dr. Yaish. Other patients came in after us and were seen first. His nurse was also very rude after my mother complained about waiting so long. I think he is knowledgeable as a doctor, but he needs to stop overbooking appointments. It seems like he is just trying to make as much money as possible. Sad case it is. My advice, drive to Madison and see someone that does not try to see as many patients as possible in one day.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

I am not happy with Dr. Yaish's care. Dr. Yaish is always 45 to 60 minutes late from the scheduled appointment. He bed side manner is very cold. When asked questions about my procedure and care, his responses are always short and rude. I have asked others in the waiting room if they have experienced the same and was told they also saw that side from him. I will take my medical care to another professional medical doctor.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag