Rate Dr. AIMEE R. YOUNG

Dr. AIMEE R. YOUNG's Ratings

GREAT DR!! Very professional, but also personal and compassionate (with a good sense of humor!). Helped with issues that NO ONE seemed to have time for. Thank you for NOT saying or treating me like it was in my head! Never want to lose her as my dr.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I was very unhappy with Dr. Young and her office staff. I feel that she was not very knowledgeable or sensitive to my health issues. I would never recommend her or anyone in her office.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Extremely thankful to Dr. Young who was patient with my pushing for 3 1/2 hours and was able to get my baby out with a vaccuum without her having a conehead or needing a c-section! Great bedside manners and careful in her work!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

Aimee was the best ob/gyn I ever had. She was always very friendly and listened even when she wasn't feeling good herself. I wouldn't have made it without her. Even after giving birth she was very comforting and caring to me when the nurses acted nasty. She's a great woman working as hard as she can with the people she is given. Love ya Ms Aimee Young! :)

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

I had to see the midwife every time I went and she was very rude. I was also told the doctor refused to do caesarean section.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Never there for any of my appointments and her midwife needs to be fired her name was Ranea and she was very rude and mean to me. Never once did I have a good rxperience ;(

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Best OB GYN I have ever had!!! She is the sweetest, smartest, and most caring doctor! I wouldn't go to anyone else!! Her bedside manner is amazing! She makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything to you!!! Love her so much!

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

Awesome Dr. I would not have made it through my pregnancy without Dr. Young.. Love her

Submitted Feb. 18, 2012 | flag

WOW!!! Amazing Doctor. IF IT WASN'T FOR DR YOUNG WE WOULDN'T BE THIS FAR INTO OUR PREGNANCY, THANK YOU DR AIMEE YOUNG, NOT FOR JUST BEING OUR DR BUT ALSO FOR BEING OUR FRIEND THROUGH THIS.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

AMAZING doctor. I will never use another OBGYN, I highly recommend her she's so knowledgeable and SO nice and helpful. I have no words to describe how knowledgeable she is and how much easier and comfortable we were thanks to her. She listens and sticks to your plans and always keeps you informed with truthful and accurate information. Thank you so much Doctor Young, you will always be a pleasant part of our birth memories.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag