Dr. AIMEE R. YOUNG

Grad. Year: 2005

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. AIMEE R. YOUNG has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does she do bladder prolapse repair?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5591262
01/07/14 4 5 5 5 GREAT DR!! Very professional, but also personal and compassionate (with a good sense of humor!). Helped with issues that NO ONE seemed to have time for. Thank you for NOT saying or treating me like it was in my head! Never want to lose her as my dr.  Respond
RID: 3817779
20/01/14 1 1 1 1 I was very unhappy with Dr. Young and her office staff. I feel that she was not very knowledgeable or sensitive to my health issues. I would never recommend her or anyone in her office.
RID: 3619142
26/11/13 4 4 5 5 Extremely thankful to Dr. Young who was patient with my pushing for 3 1/2 hours and was able to get my baby out with a vaccuum without her having a conehead or needing a c-section! Great bedside manners and careful in her work!
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "AIMEE" to "AIMEE R."
RID: 2860790
18/09/13 3 5 5 5 Aimee was the best ob/gyn I ever had. She was always very friendly and listened even when she wasn't feeling good herself. I wouldn't have made it without her. Even after giving birth she was very comforting and caring to me when the nurses acted nasty. She's a great woman working as hard as she can with the people she is given. Love ya Ms Aimee Young! :)
RID: 2670168
04/06/13 1 1 1 1 I had to see the midwife every time I went and she was very rude. I was also told the doctor refused to do caesarean section.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2625604
24/04/13 2 1 1 1 Never there for any of my appointments and her midwife needs to be fired her name was Ranea and she was very rude and mean to me. Never once did I have a good rxperience ;(  Respond
RID: 2152350
21/05/12 5 5 5 5 Best OB GYN I have ever had!!! She is the sweetest, smartest, and most caring doctor! I wouldn't go to anyone else!! Her bedside manner is amazing! She makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything to you!!! Love her so much!
RID: 1717101
18/02/12 5 5 5 5 Awesome Dr. I would not have made it through my pregnancy without Dr. Young.. Love her
RID: 1710490
10/02/12 5 5 5 5 WOW!!! Amazing Doctor. IF IT WASN'T FOR DR YOUNG WE WOULDN'T BE THIS FAR INTO OUR PREGNANCY, THANK YOU DR AIMEE YOUNG, NOT FOR JUST BEING OUR DR BUT ALSO FOR BEING OUR FRIEND THROUGH THIS.
RID: 1642569
23/11/11 5 5 5 5 AMAZING doctor. I will never use another OBGYN, I highly recommend her she's so knowledgeable and SO nice and helpful. I have no words to describe how knowledgeable she is and how much easier and comfortable we were thanks to her. She listens and sticks to your plans and always keeps you informed with truthful and accurate information. Thank you so much Doctor Young, you will always be a pleasant part of our birth memories.
RID: 1384018
10/03/11 5 5 5 5 Love Dr. Young!!! She has been very helpful throughout my pregnancy.  Respond