Rate Dr. TODD D. CUTLER

Dr. TODD D. CUTLER's Ratings

This office is a joke. They do to have their stuff together and you never see the doctor just his nurses.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

The staff is very friendly but that's about all I can say in favor of Dr. Cutler's office. I am about to deliver and I have seen the doctor maybe 3 times for 5 minutes each. I would have loved to get to know the person delivering my child. The office is also incredibly busy! I usually wait 30 - 45 minutes for 10 minute appointment. I was tested for both gestational diabetes and preeclampsia and after days of waiting, ended up having to call them to get my results. On one of my visits with the doctor, I mentioned that I wanted to try for a natural birth with no drugs. Rather than supporting my decision, he spent the remainder of the visit lecturing me on the severe pain, even using the analogy that it would be like having an amputation without pain meds. I would not recommend Dr. Cutler's office for someone looking for a personal experience.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I've used Dr.Cutler for both of my pregnancies and I had an ongoing vomiting issue that kept me in the hospital for days at a time he would show up in street clothes on his off days to check on me. He is an amazing doctor who always makes time for his patients. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

dr cuttler is by far the best dr i have ever seen. He delivered my baby girl who is now 3 and when i was pregnant I had worst pain i had ever felt and 2 hosp sent me away with a UTI that i did not have at all. and the sec hos was completely rude to me because i eent to two different ones. the nexg morning we called dr cuttler and he had me meet him at tmc where they did an mri which showed my appendix was enflamed and was on the verge of rupturing. which was also scared to hell because i had had it so many times but i had always been sick and constantly on antibiotics and had still flared but meds kept it from rupturing. and dr cutler saved mine and my babys life if i hadnt called him after the first two drs from the ers i dont know where my baby andbi would be.he also found that i had galstones and set up my surgery for that. not to mention dr wss there for the appendectomy to make sure that my baby & wld be ok. no negitive comnts bc he will do nething 4 his patients. he is the best

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

My husband and i love Dr. Cutler & his nurses :) Very nice and helpful! They have made my 1st Pregnancy a great experience...Ive always hated going to the doc before, i just felt that most were stuck up and rude and never really felt comfortable. But Dr. Cutler is completely diffrent!! The only thing i dont care for is the check in lady...she just seems snotty towards me for some reason, but besides that i highly recommend him :)

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

My favorite doctor by far! His staff is super friendly, and always make me feel at home! I have recommended him to several friends and family alike! I honestly go to him for every problem I have-- LOVE HIM!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cutler and his staff are the best! Very proffesional, caring, down to earth people. I felt like they actually got to know me unlike others I've went to. He is very knowledgeable and looks out for Your best interest. I would definitely recommend if in the North Texas area!

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

I love Dr.Cutler's office, they were simply amazing! I had alot of problems after my surgery and he was there thru everything, he gave me his personal cell number so I could get a hold of him! I highly recommend his office for anyone who is pregnant and live near the sherman/denison area!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag