Rate Dr. Maureen Lawlor

Dr. Maureen Lawlor's Ratings

My appointment with the Dr was fine but I was very disappointed in how she treated the employees on her office. Of I could hear her yelling, I do not feel that is very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

On my most recent visit, it was pure chaos. I don’t know if maybe another doctor in the practice didn’t show up and Dr. Lawlor was maybe covering their patients along with her own but 10 minutes before my appointment time there were 2 people still waiting. I didn’t get seen until 45 minutes later. Dr Lawlor appeared drained when she got in my room.She rushed the whole visit. She was very rude and acted as if any patient questions would not be tolerated. She left the room to get a lab order and when she returned she told me that they would follow up with the results (of course while she was sighing).I started to ask her a question and she walked out the exam room and answered the question as she was walking down the hallway. I didn’t even hear the response. I honestly don’t even remember her saying goodbye or have a nice day. I left the appointment fighting back tears and feeling like an insurance number.I was very uncomfortable and very doubtful that I will return for my follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2415817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Lawlor is one of the most kind and compassionate physician we have had the pleasure to deal with. She gave each patient the time and attention each one needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][713429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

The entire staff wrere extremely rude when trying to resolve an insurance approval . They did not return phone calls and abrupt when discussing the issue. I am disappointed and will seek a doctor and staff that act professionally and promptly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][713428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

DR. MAUREEN LAWLOR is a very compassionate person who redefines tenderness for endstage renal patients. Our eyes swelled with worries and tears during the first hemodialysis sessions. But she was there, comforting us. She infused confidence on the modern dialysis methods offered by Fresenius. She works consistently to place the wellbeing of my wife first. She shows commitment to many patients whom we know. In 28 years of practice, she probably never showed tiredness. Treating dialysis patients takes tolls on human compassion. It's different when you seat for 4 hours every other day, rain or shine. You find yourself in quiet moods thinking of how life--either short or prolonged by the dialyzer... praying, somber and in most moments just thankful that there is a modern hemodialysis and a loving, intelligent doctor beside you, loving you, concerned about your health and once in a while you see her break a tear or two for you. She may not even know I wrote about her. PRISCILLA ALMAZAN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][713427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Lawlor is very kind, courteous and helpful. She always takes time with her patients. She gives each patient the same level of care. She is the best thing that has happened to Pittsburgh with respect to care of the kidneys!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][713426].votes_count ]]