Rate Dr. Daniel T. Layish

Dr. Daniel T. Layish's Ratings

Does not care for patients well being, only that he does not have to work to much to take care of a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

The Dr. is great the staff for appointmenst (Joni) terrible, she does not return the calls, and the others have a nasty attitude, I call and waited 24 hrs for a return call from JONI , nothing called back, 1:15pm the following day she was at lunch left another message no caal, I called again, 2:pm the following day ( 3 rd day) she was on a break..????????????So I call another Doctro at other office...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Dr. is extremely knowledgeable and connected. This provides cystic fybrosis patients the best opportunity for quality care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2012

I have been going here since 2004 and think they are beyond superb. They are so up on you as a patient. To give ex. when time for my lung scan they call at least twice and leave a message and then I get a certified letter. Dr. Layish is very caring and I only wish I could find some one closer like him near where I live. Dr. L. told me he knew one in Ocala aout 40 mis. *Orlando is 100 mis) from where I now live. I went and in short time he told me I needed to Go back to Dr. L. even move again because U needed some one better than he is and with what I have wrong I needed someone like Dr. L. I appreciate the doctor in Ocala for his honesty. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Layish and the staff,Pat, one of the nurses has been so helpful when I call. Also the one they call Dewey (spelling?) is very good and thorough. I just can't say anything bad about them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Wow, he was fabulous, they saw me right on time, did all the necessary test and took great care of me. Dr. Layish sat with me and listened to everything. He has the world of patience and was extremely helpful. I would see him all over again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

After my first visit with Dr. Layish I felt that I was in good hands. He is very personable, knowledgeable, kind and his staff also treated me really well. Dr. Layish is the best Dr. I've seen here in Fl since I moved here 9 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Outstanding in all respects. Uncommon excellence. Doctors like this are hard to find

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

Dr. Layish is the best doctor in this town. He saved my life and the lives of some of my friends. His office staff is very knowlegeable and helpful, all nice folks!! I've been going to Dr. Layish since 2004 and won't even leave this town because he's here in Orlando.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Layish is the best!!!! He is very knowledgable and competent! He is treating me for a very serious case of COPD and his knowledge and caring has made my life so much better! His bedside manner is wonderful and when you are in his care you know that your health and welfare comes first. I would highly reccommend him to all. His staff is well trained and his nurses are much appreciated for their care! I know from experience that a doctors office is not where you WANT to go but if you must then Dr, Layish's is one that you will be greatful for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I had been seeing a sleep doctor for my excessive daytime sleepiness and fibromyalgia for about 5 years. This doctor put me on stimulants to keep me awake. My husband was referred to Dr. Layish for his coughing and constant bronchitis, so I decided to see him also. He also specializes in sleep disorders. He prescribed a drug that has worked from day one. After about the first 2 weeks on this drug, I was off all stimulants and have never felt better. I am also in the process of being taken off pain medicine for my Fibromyalgia. I don't know how I can thank him enough. I don't think I've ever felt this good in the 10 years since I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. He gave me my life back. He has the most wonderful bedside manner and his staff answer you always the same day. Before your 1st appointment he has all of your records ready and takes the time to talk to his patients how ever long it takes. His knowledge can't be beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1984557].votes_count ]]