Rate Dr. Andrew H. Boyarsky

Dr. Andrew H. Boyarsky's Ratings

REcurring incisional hernia. Sounds like something minor. Well, it was not. Following four unsuccessful surgeries, my hometown surgeons sent me to see Dr. B when it was clear that they had not handled the situation. Dr. B. had to abort the first surgery due to problems at the site. I saw him over a two year period until the site was healthy enough to operate. That was exactly five years ago I got out of the hospital on 2/6/2008). His manner is a little brusk, but the man is a gifted surgeon and a Saint as far as I am concerned. Everyone on the suite was wonderful and I especially liked his nurse at the time, Debbie. If I ever need another surgery, he will be the first surgeon I will contact.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

In 1999 I was hurt at work by an oxygen bottle that exploaded and split my liver in 1/2 ,and other dammages.Thank god for Dr. Boyarsky ,it was a long road but he saved my life,if you ever need a surgeon try to get him. Ty so much to his staff and Mr. Boyarsky

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Only about a week out but loving Dr B.right now. Feel good and think everything went well. Right now I feel as if I'll be as good as new in a month or two.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Boyarsky saved my life. Plain and simple. He is an amazing doctor.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

Very well respected, knowledgeable. You will wait for a little while for him to come into the exam room, but his expertise is certainly worth it. Not the best bedside manner but if you're looking for a good surgeon, he's the man.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag