Dr. STEPHANIE M. BURRELL

Grad. Year: 2008

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. STEPHANIE M. BURRELL has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5629943
09/07/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Burrell is awesome. I have LOTS of medical issues, and Dr. Burrell has done a tremendous job of coordinating all of my various doctors and medications. I interviewed doctors before selecting Dr. Burrell because I knew I needed someone who could handle a patient with multiple serious illnesses, and help keep track of everything. The whole staff at North Alabama Family Medicine gets a thumbs up from me,. and Dr. Burrell gets a very special Thank You. I am in good hands, and I know it.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "STEPHANIE" to "STEPHANIE M."

21/07/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2684529
20/06/13 1 1 1 1 In all honesty I would not recommend this doctor to some one I didn't like much less recommend her or her staff to someone I love. There is no follow through with this doctor at all. She has no qualms giving you samples for something then just calling in your script with no follow up to make sure this medicine is working for you. She orders tests (mammograms, ultrasounds, bone density) and then does not follow up with you. You end up having to call and be told that they are not sure why no one has called you but you do need to come into the office and speak with the doctor to go over a course of action. So you schedule with the doctor to only have to wait 45 minutes in the waiting room, and when you do not have anymore time to wait and need to reschedule they can not give you a time that she is not already over booked.  Respond
RID: 2459362
27/10/12 5 4 5 5 We moved from Huntsville to Madison a couple of years ago and have been looking for a doctor close to home. Quite frankly we have had a lot of trouble finding someone. Dr. Burrell is wonderful. Her bedside manner is incredible. Her nurse was very helpful and made my child comfortable. She took the time to listen to the problem and listens to her patients. This seems to be a lost art these days. I was able to have a say in my healthcare and she did not take offense to any questions or suggestions I had.
Respond
RID: 2391025
01/08/12 2 1 1 2 Started seeing Dr. Burrell when we moved here, my children & I needed a family doctor. At the time, there was really no other choice, she was the only one close by who was taking new patients. It didn't matter if you had an appointment, we would have to wait hours! We continued to see her, until one of the nurses left a very unprofessional message concerning my child on my voicemail, regarding a refill on a non narcotic depression medication that needed filling. That was it! I have since not been able to shake the fact we were once patients of hers, haven't seen her in over 2 years and just received a bill that is completely incorrect, AGAIN! Would not refer anyone to this doctor!  Respond

01/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "HUNTSVILLE" to "Madison", Practice changed from "PHOENIX EMERGENCY CARE" to "North Alabama Family Medicine"
RID: 1462116

11/06/11 1 1 1 1 Unprofessional from the first day and with the sorority sisters nursing staff we changed Doctors immediately. Their location is great but we would rather drive a few more minutes/miles and have correct diagnosis and friendly staff members. We could over hear the nurses talking about their husband's different sexual desires while waiting 40 minutes to see Dr. Burell. Go to a walk in clinic it is faster.
Respond