Rate Dr. Lata Sonpal

Dr. Lata Sonpal's Ratings

Referred many friends and my father -in- law to Dr Sonpal. We love her earnestness, enthusiasm and her ability to instill a unique confidence in her adaptive yet methodical and professional manner. Experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

Lata Sonpal has a wonderful and unique process for helping one realize their potential. Her ability to help her clients remain focused on the issue(s) driving the behavior is outstanding. I have had very successful guidance from her on several occasions in the past 10 years. I have gone to others looking for a different way to view what I did not want to face and each time found myself back for her guidance. I recommend her - believe in the process and you will believe in yourself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107159].votes_count ]]