Rate Dr. Russell Buttars

Dr. Russell Buttars's Ratings

Great doctor. I highly recommend him. He was honest and seemed knowledgeable. The surgery was as good as I could have hoped for.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Buttars is the BEST!!! Very caring, very confident, very knowledgeable, very friendly. One of the best if not the best Dr. I have ever seen. Never rushes you, always polite. Treats you like he's know you forever. I would trust him with any procedure/surgery. Thank you Dr. Buttars. I would highly recommend this Doctor.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag

The worst dr ever he's rude, insensitive, jerk. Does not have any bedside manners I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Was there with a fractured ankle with my dad and he asked me if I was culuster phobic because he was going to send me to get an MRI so I responded no but just incase I'll take off my sweater so as he's talking to me my dad started helping me to remove my sweater so dr buttars asked me if I had any pain anywhere else I responded no why he said because I don't know why a young 22 year old needs help to remove a sweater, he also told me not to call him about my MRI results. Just overall worst experience ever..

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Buttars is one of the most personal and knowledgeable surgeons I have ever known. He made me feel comfortable and has incredible surgical skills. He is sensitive to your needs, but will tell you straight out how it is and this can hurt sometimes. It did me, but I made lifestyle changes for which I now feel and function better than I have for years. I highly recommended this Doctor.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag