Rate Dr. Nimesh A. Dayal

Dr. Nimesh A. Dayal's Ratings

Absolutely LOVE this office. Very prompt, quick, helpful and effective. Thank you!

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

I had a horrible experience with this doctor and would not recommend him to anyone. He is rude, unprofessional and not proactive in his care. Although he is over 45 years old, he was not certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine as a Rheumatologist until 2010. He has moved around a LOT! (Illinois, Tennessee, Georgia)and now practices in Ocoee Florida. His staff is actually OK but if I gave them a 5 it would lift the doctors rating and he does not deserve that.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

I have Fibro & Dysautonomia an autonomic disorder. We are retired military so we have met a lot of doctors. We LOVE Dr. Dayal, he is extremely wise and pro-active. As a result of my dysautonomia I needed a port put in. I dragged my feet afraid of getting it. Because of moving to Orlando the only place our insurance paid for my IV therapy 3x a week was the ER. During our initial visit w/Dr. Dayal as we discussed my health, he encouraged & assured me everything would be ok & how the port could improve my quality of life. While still in the room he contacted a surgeon he knew to ask if & how soon he could place one for me. A week later I had my port in place. Today we saw him for our 2nd visit as soon as he came in he asked how it went, took a look at it. He didn't have my chart out reading it, he came in and "knew" me & remembered all the different things w/my health. Dr. Dayal is a dr. who will care for YOU. His staff is equally wonderful & compassionate.I trust him completely.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

He is a great doctor. I have tried a lot of rheumatologists in Orlando and surrounding, finally I found Dr. Dayal. He is the best rheumatologist in Orlando and surrounding. He is very knowledgable about his profession. He informed me about my illness and possible treatments and pros and cons. He spends enough time with his patients and explains the options very kindly.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag