Rate Dr. Blake Pearson

Dr. Blake Pearson's Ratings

I can't say enough how grateful I am to Dr. Pearson, he saved my husbands life! When no other doctor believed my husbands symptoms Dr Pearson saw that he had spinal stenosis and scheduled emergency surgery a few days later. My husband is now getting movement in his legs and beginning to walk with a walker. His whole body was becoming paralyzed and organs shutting down and the neurologist he was seeing for two years just wanted to send him to a pain clinic! I'm so thankful to God most of all for leading us to Dr. Pearson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Pearson is a rarity among medical professionals, highly capable and caring at the same time. I was diagnosed with a rare congenital condition in my spine at age 47. Finding someone to perform this surgery on me as an adult was challenging. We visited several different surgeons in the Birmingham area and even spoke with docs as far away as San Francisco. Dr. Pearson received flawless recommendations from every reference. He was cautious with my diagnosis, making me fully aware of possible complications from surgery. Dr. Pearson, along with Dr. Haynes, spent 8 hours performing my surgery. The first face I was when I woke up was Dr. Pearson asking if I could wiggle my toes. You should have seen the smile on his face when I did! There was no doubt in my mind that he was fully invested in my well being. Both docs had smiles on their faces every time they entered my hospital room and the one post op phone call I had to make was answered by Dr. Haynes instantaneously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2251991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Pearson and his staff are great. I found him through researching doctors on websites such as this one. I scheduled my appt, he evaluated me and listened to my problems. I scheduled a minimally invasive microdiscectomy, and couldn't have found a better doctor. I live over 2 hrs away and he and his staff were very accommodating to that. I went to other neurosurgeons closer to home and was treated poorly. The kind of doctors who have that "god" complex. Dr. Pearson is the complete opposite. If you are looking for a neurosurgeon, you couldn't be in better hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2251990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

My husband had a severe and sudden brain aneurysm. Dr Pearson performed the surgery and saved his life. He is a excellent surgeon and would say everyone is safe in his hands. I'm telling you, you want this guy to do your brain surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

My back has given me problems for years. I was referred to Dr. Pearson who met with me, gave me diagnosis and choices of how to correct problems. There was no pressure and his bedside manner is amazing. He accurately diagnosed the problems, corrected them through surgery and gave me outstanding advice. I had surgery yesterday and can now sit up, walk and am out of the pain I was in (still sore and stiff from surgery tho). He spent time listening and talking with me during each visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Dr. Pearson is an excellent Spine doctor. He knew exactly what needed to be done for my back and gave me options but NEVER pushed surgery until I was ready. I respect him so much for that. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Accurate diagnosis, explained options and procedures at my level of understanding. Brought new and up to date options. Made me feel comfortable and trusting in his ability. Backed it up by doing what he said could be done to improve my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

very friendly, intelligent, and diagosed my pain to the exact. Sincerely janie mack

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Love Dr Pearson I couldn't say enough about what he did for my Mom. would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Dr. Pearson is an amazing surgeon. He spent time with me on my initial visit explaining everything in great detail and answered every question i had. I was scared and extremely nervous about my back operation but immediately felt at ease after meeting him. I ended up going through with surgery and could not be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233386].votes_count ]]