Dr. ALBERT J. FENOY

Dr. ALBERT J. FENOY

Rate Dr. ALBERT J. FENOY

Dr. ALBERT J. FENOY's Ratings

Dr. Fenoy did not even do a physical examination before surgery to put in a pain pump. I have nephrostomy tubes which are tubes coming out of my back from my kidneys. He put an incision in my back which he did not tell us about and couldn't even take the time to get a separate bandage. He instead bandaged it together with my nephrostomy tube all balled up into my spine. As soon as they sat me up in recovery I got an awful headache and threw up, this lasted for a week and knowing this they scheduled me 3 weeks out. My sister finally found the incision in my back and straightened out my nephrostomy tube. Within a day I could sit up straight without the headache, he must have balled the tube up into a nerve or something. Aside from that bandaging the tube with the incision could have caused an infection in either of the two. It was necessary to get another Dr. To remove my staples because Dr. Fenoy only removes staples on Tuesdays, regardless of patient need.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Very disrespectful towards me cause I wanted him to get a translator to translate for my mom. Could've just said that he didn't speak Spanish, but went out of his way to say that "This is America, speak English." Plus, he told me I'd "walk again" after my procedure to get my pump. DOesn't he know I'll never walk again? What a stupid doc. He doesnt know nothing about his patients. If it wasn't for Medicare, I'd go with someone else. We came all the way from the valley for this fool.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2010 | flag