You may also like

Rate Dr. Albert J. Fenoy

Dr. Albert J. Fenoy's Ratings

Staff- Office personal are awesome. Extremely helpful and courteous. PA- Staff are impersonal, robotic, and hurried. Shannon- speaks a bazillion miles a minute, without pause for understanding. The visit was timely and knowledge helpful.
Dr Fenoy was also rushed, impersonal and extremely rude. I asked a question, and his response "that is what I just said/I just said that" would caused me to leave, if I had not been in dire need of attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I had the DBS surgery a month ago. i am very pleased with the out come & the way Dr. Fenoy & his staff handle the hole procedure. i would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I am truly blessed to have had this doctor and staff come into my life when I never thought I would be pain free. I struggled for 6 months and finally went to see Dr. Fenoy and Dr. Shannon and the excellent staff. I would give them 10 thumbs up! I had surgery FOUR DAYS after my first appointment. and have been pain free ever since. I would recommend this staff to anyone who has back neck head pain issues. I should have done it so much sooner! The staff was so helpful, and so hard working at making sure they knew you, knew your needs and settled them quickly. Thank you SO much. I am truly blessed and would recommend you anytime. I have already recommended several people in the hopes that they get the true resolution along with anyone else out there who wants it done right the first time and processed as a person not an insurance claim or number!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

As someone else said I question the 2 negative comments on this site. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Fenoy, Shannon & his whole staff. Dr. Fenoy did my spinal cord surgery aout 2 month ago, on the C5, 6 & 7. This problem was discovered 4 or 5 yrs. ago. I was told @ that time that the probelem was very severe & could cause me to be a para or quad. The doc @ that hospital attempted emergency surgery on me, but aborted the surgery without doing any thing to my spinal column, saying I had too much calcium deposits in my neck & he could not complete the surgery. Dr. Fenoy stressed how serious my condition was & said it was serious enough it should have been done back @ that time. I have multiple other medical problems that put me at high risk to be on a ventilator after the surgery or to bleed to death during the surgery. Dr. Fenoy & Shannon went to extrodinary lengths, not only to reassure me they had everything under control, but had everything in place to take care of preventing any such occurences. The surgery went wonderful. I did not have to be on a ventilator, even thoug they had a Pulmunolgist on standby & he did see me in the hospital, had no problem with the bleeding & have healed remarkably well, needing very little pain med after the surgery. Dr. Fenoy told my husband while I was in recovery that I may be surprised at some improvements that I may experience & that indeed has been the case. Even though the condition in my spinal column was very severe, by the account of many doctors prior to Dr. Fenoy, I did not have the severe pain that would normally be assosiated with the condition, so that the surgery was more of a preventative from having a very, very serious result, from "any little mishap", as Dr. Fenoy explained, so that anything else that was improved with me was like extra gravy. There are too many good surprises to list here, but there have been several & on top of all of that Dr. Fenoy did such a good job of closing the incision, that my other docs have had trouble finding where the incision was. Also (It would take a female to think about this) Dr. Fenoy did such a great job with the closure that some of my "turkey neck" was no longer there. HA! HA! All of the staff were so great & so very patient with me & all of my concerns with my extra medical problems. I probably worried them to death, but they never once made me feel as though I was a bother to them & were all very nice & helpful. Prior to having the surgery, I did not really know anything about Dr. Feny, but as chance (or I would say say God) would have it, I happen to come in contact with 2 other folks who had, had surgery with Dr. Fenoy. Both said the same kind of things that I & other positive comments have said on this site. They, like myself, absolutely could not say enough great things about Dr. Fenoy. He should be rate #1 among all Neurosurgeons.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2757256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr Fenoy,PA Shannon and his entire office staff were great. On my first visit Dr Fenoy spent about 20 minutes with my wife and I explaining my MRI and what had to be fixed. I was having sever lower back and left leg pain. I'm 66 years old and the injury was caused by me trying to lift a very heavy object. Dr Fenoy told me what he was going to and that I would have to spend one night in the hospital to make sure everything went well. The operation was about a week later at Memorial Herman in Humble,TX. The hospital staff and room were fantastic. The operation was about 1000 that morning and I was up walking around that afternoon with NO pain. On my follow up visits the wait time was short and PA Shannon was very friendly and professional when examining my back. It's been about five weeks since my surgery and I'm doing everything I used to do, just being more careful. In concludition, I would strongly recommend Dr Fenoy, PA Shannon, his office staff and Memorial Herman and the staff there.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2751250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Fenoy and Shannon, his PA are the best. The office staff is very courteous and attentive to their patients. I left the office very knowledgeable about my condition and with a plan on how to improve it. This is a great team!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2747548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Fenoy and his entire staff are fabulous. Having back surgery is a major decision & I felt that Dr Fenoy, Shannon - his PA, and everyone in the office answered my questions & addressed my concerns prior to surgery & have been very responsive to any questions /concerns since surgery. I am six weeks post-op from having a L4/L5 Laminectomy & wish I had done the operation sooner rather than waiting 2 years because I was scared. Very satisfied w the outcome of pain relief from surgery & the great care provided by Dr. Fenoy & his team.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2746801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Fenoy and his P.A. Shannon Yarima make a wonderful team and his staff is amazing! Very professional, highly skilled, and extremely kind. I would highly recommend his services. Before my back surgery I was suffering day to day. He fixed my back and forever changed my life. I can do things now I never thought I'd be able to do again. No more agonizing pain and numbness. Dr. Fenoy and Shannon are my heros!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2739886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I had ACDF surgery a few months ago, and Dr. Fenoy and his staff were awesome. Dr. Fenoy and his P.A. Shannon explained everything to me and were very knowledgeble. I have yet to encounter any cons and I was overall very pleased with my entire surgery. I would HIGHLY Recommended Dr. Fenoy to anyone considering having surgery. GREAT STAFF!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2733638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

First I am an old retired RN and worked in the OR so I have some experience with Surgeons. Dr. Fenoy is exceptional! He was easy to understand and he understood me! I didn't want anything but a Lumbar Laminectomy (remove calcification around nerves in my low back) and he agreed. He was accommodating with his time and fit me in for surgery as we were leaving for an extended trip within just a couple of weeks of surgery. Shannon, his PA, is superb! I read the two negative reviews below and I question the authenticity of them. The entire staff was great. Hospital was great! And the office had coffee and even a snack if you wanted it. Great professionalism all around!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2732537].votes_count ]]