Rate Dr. Albert J. Fenoy

Dr. Albert J. Fenoy's Ratings

I had ACDF surgery a few months ago, and Dr. Fenoy and his staff were awesome. Dr. Fenoy and his P.A. Shannon explained everything to me and were very knowledgeble. I have yet to encounter any cons and I was overall very pleased with my entire surgery. I would HIGHLY Recommended Dr. Fenoy to anyone considering having surgery. GREAT STAFF!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2733638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

First I am an old retired RN and worked in the OR so I have some experience with Surgeons. Dr. Fenoy is exceptional! He was easy to understand and he understood me! I didn't want anything but a Lumbar Laminectomy (remove calcification around nerves in my low back) and he agreed. He was accommodating with his time and fit me in for surgery as we were leaving for an extended trip within just a couple of weeks of surgery. Shannon, his PA, is superb! I read the two negative reviews below and I question the authenticity of them. The entire staff was great. Hospital was great! And the office had coffee and even a snack if you wanted it. Great professionalism all around!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr. Fenoy and his staff have provided exceptional care on 2 separate operations on my neck and back. In both instances, he was extremely diligent in looking to resolve both issues with options prior to surgery. Once it was determined that surgery was the only alternative, he walked me through the procedures and outlined the risks and recovery expectations. In both cases, recovery exceed expectations which I believe is credited to his expertise and skill level. My neck surgery was incredible, I was able to return to work within the week and out of a brace within a month! I highly recommend Dr. Fenoy and his staff, their care and concern for the patient is impeccable and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr Fenoy took the time to reveiw my films and provided me with options . the treatment he recommended for me worked and my symptoms have since resolved.Shannon. his Physician Assistant treated me like family and spent ample tome with me discussing my problem. the rest of the staff, Tina , Madeline and Surraya were wonderful as well. i am feelig so much better.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2729928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Very knowledgeable in his craft. The procedure he performed has helped me tremendously. His staff was very courteous and compassionate. His assistant, Shannon, was awesome. And they have free coffee and snacks in the waiting room :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2726982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

never had surgery before they explained what was happening in my back and my options. even took the time to explain what he would be doing. he said it may not be cure all. after the surgery. the nurses kept asking if I needed pain medication and I told them no. don't know his magic touch but loved. highly recommend Dr. Fenoy and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2725082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Fenoy did not even do a physical examination before surgery to put in a pain pump. I have nephrostomy tubes which are tubes coming out of my back from my kidneys. He put an incision in my back which he did not tell us about and couldn't even take the time to get a separate bandage. He instead bandaged it together with my nephrostomy tube all balled up into my spine. As soon as they sat me up in recovery I got an awful headache and threw up, this lasted for a week and knowing this they scheduled me 3 weeks out. My sister finally found the incision in my back and straightened out my nephrostomy tube. Within a day I could sit up straight without the headache, he must have balled the tube up into a nerve or something. Aside from that bandaging the tube with the incision could have caused an infection in either of the two. It was necessary to get another Dr. To remove my staples because Dr. Fenoy only removes staples on Tuesdays, regardless of patient need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Very disrespectful towards me cause I wanted him to get a translator to translate for my mom. Could've just said that he didn't speak Spanish, but went out of his way to say that "This is America, speak English." Plus, he told me I'd "walk again" after my procedure to get my pump. DOesn't he know I'll never walk again? What a stupid doc. He doesnt know nothing about his patients. If it wasn't for Medicare, I'd go with someone else. We came all the way from the valley for this fool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233531].votes_count ]]