Dr. MICHAEL C. BORENSTEIN

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. MICHAEL C. BORENSTEIN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1470029
22/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Borenstein performed oral surgery on me a few days ago. He removed ten lower teeth, shaved down two bone spurs, and put in my lower denture. It couldn't have gone better. A few weeks earlier, I had three upper teeth removed by another doctor, and it was torture in the chair, followed by eight hours of terrible bleeding. With Dr. Borenstein, he gave me a sedative, and I was out before he even put a shot of novocaine in my gums. I woke up in the recovery room having never felt a thing. My dentist was really impressed with the work too - and said he had done more than he expected relining the denture. I have had no post-surgery problems or pain. I can't recommend him highly enough. I wish I had found him sooner and I probably wouldn't have been so afraid of dentists all my life. A very talented, caring doctor - don't think twice about making your appointment.
Insurance: Delta Dental