Rate Dr. Soroush A. Ramin

Dr. Soroush A. Ramin's Ratings

Very very unprofessional staff. I made an appointment at his North Hollywood office and over the phone I told them exactly what kind of insurance I had. When arrived at my appointment, I was told they didn't accept my insurance. They asked me to pay $150 cash, and since I needed to see a doctor and I had traveled more than 90 minutes to make it there, I decided to pay the fee and I asked them to bill me; however, they didn't even have the decency to do that to make up for their mess up and they wanted the payment in cash. Very very rude staff in addition to the filthy waiting area.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr Ramin is highly trained/experienced/skilled at diagnosis of prostate cancer and nerve-sparing robotic surgery (prostatectomy for me). He is caring, devotes enough time to each concern and the surgery he performed was flawless. A++ in every aspect of diagnosis, explanation of treatment options, surgery, recovery and interpersonal skills. Second opinions from my primary care physician and another highly qualified urologist concurred with Dr. Ramin's diagnosis and treatment plan, and they recommended him as a fine surgeon. Dr. Ramin has had extensive successful experience with this robotic surgical procedure including the nerve sparing aspects to preserve sexual function and sensation. My expectations were exceeded after surgery. I had much less pain than I anticipated. I don't think this was luck. I credit my successful outcome to Dr. Ramin's expertise and minimally-invasive nerve-sparing approach. He is a fine surgeon and very likeable man.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

Being diagnosed with kidney cancer was not pleasant but my primary care physician and Dr. Ramin turned an unpleasant situation into a positive outcome. Dr. Ramin is a very knowledgeable and cordial professional.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

I like Dr. Ramin as a physician, but his staff is the absolute worst.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag