Rate Dr. NEIL R. SONI

Dr. NEIL R. SONI's Ratings

Dr Soni, is the kindest most knowlegable doctor I have had I am 57 yrs. old and I broke my back 2 yrs. ago He has been my pain management doctor since then has spent time explaining choices with meds always making sure I know what each does. He has adjusted my meds as I become more used to pain to find a maintenace med that I can live with. The staff work with you when you need to schedule a appointment to come in sooner if needed. I am very happy with Dr. Soni.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

After going though chemotherapy for three weeks in the hospital for lukemia, Dr. Soni prescribed my husband over 200 diladud (pain medication) for stomach pains. He was given this medication regularly in the hospital and then prescribed 200 + (2mg) at home. My husband became depressed and decided to take 80 diladud at one time. In addition, he prescribed him sleep and anxiety medication at the same time. What doctor gives a patient that many pain pills for stomach issues. Thats probably what caused the pain. My husband almost died in my arms. These pain managemnt specialist need to get a clue on how to prescribed these meds and not just give out so freely!!!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Staff operates like clockwork. Very attentive and down to earth.

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag