Rate Dr. Neil R. Soni

Dr. Neil R. Soni's Ratings

I wrote the review dated Jan 22, 2013. Since then my husband had gone into a treatment program to try to get off the meds Dr. Soni had placed him on. With that said, it was unsuccessful. After his try to get off these meds, he returned to Dr. Soni who then placed him on morphene and oxycoton. I am saddened to say that my husband passed away, October 29, 2013 due to an overdose. I am very disappointment with this physician and medical facility. I went in to see Dr. Soni with my husband, asking him not to prescribe anything so harsh. My husband was 51. I am left with three kids with no father.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Soni for the past 3 years and have a rather complicated case however he has always taken the time to help me understand things and often while in the hospital he was the only one who consistently showed up and often explained many things that weren't related to my pain but that the other specialists never took the time to notice or explain. He's an excellent all around physician and i'm so thankful to have him managing my pain. MZ

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2530165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr Soni, is the kindest most knowlegable doctor I have had I am 57 yrs. old and I broke my back 2 yrs. ago He has been my pain management doctor since then has spent time explaining choices with meds always making sure I know what each does. He has adjusted my meds as I become more used to pain to find a maintenace med that I can live with. The staff work with you when you need to schedule a appointment to come in sooner if needed. I am very happy with Dr. Soni.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

After going though chemotherapy for three weeks in the hospital for lukemia, Dr. Soni prescribed my husband over 200 diladud (pain medication) for stomach pains. He was given this medication regularly in the hospital and then prescribed 200 + (2mg) at home. My husband became depressed and decided to take 80 diladud at one time. In addition, he prescribed him sleep and anxiety medication at the same time. What doctor gives a patient that many pain pills for stomach issues. Thats probably what caused the pain. My husband almost died in my arms. These pain managemnt specialist need to get a clue on how to prescribed these meds and not just give out so freely!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][233630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Staff operates like clockwork. Very attentive and down to earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233629].votes_count ]]