Rate Dr. Glenn Sherman

Dr. Glenn Sherman's Ratings

Our family have been patients of Dr. Sherman For 22years . He is excellent Optometrist and a most personable and caring man .

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Good doctor. But office is. Slow. And very confused with paperwork and followup

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Sherman for 3 years now because he is extremely thorough and sincerely concerned about your vision. His staff is exceptional and takes the time to fit you with the right eyeware and even offers recommendation as to what looks best on you.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

My favorite eye dr. I have gone to him for the past 20 years and I am always impressed. Highly recommend!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

20 years experience w/ Dr.Sherman, we're very happy with him w/ his naturally caring, patience, and fully professional accurate treatment. He is definitely one of the best doctors in this area.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sherman has always been very knowlegeable, very friendly and welcoming, and one of the best in the area (I've been to 4 or 5 others). Been coming back to his practice for 4 years now, no plans to switch. Staff is normally pretty good, facilities are nice and well maintained.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sherman himself was great, however the staff was pretty bad and to get a pair of contacts that was ordered took two weeks!!! That is too much time for the deliver of one pair of contacs.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sherman is considerate and knowledgeable. He treats patients with care,answers questions fully and gives you his recommendations. His staff is one of the best I have seen. They do not try to push you into buying more costly frames, where insurance would not cover, and are always helpful and informative about various available options.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag