Rate Dr. Melvin Boner

Dr. Melvin Boner's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Boner did 10 root canals for me after another dentist botched a set of crowns. And my wife has had numerous root canals with Dr. Boner. He is by far the best root canal doctor I have ever had the benefit of knowing. I can't say enough great things about him. And he real eliminates the pain. Bob Barrett, West Palm Beach, June 2, 2014

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Boner may seem high in price...but you get what you pay for! He treated a problem tooth of mine that started out as a crown that my regular dentist could not get numbed and ended up an emergency root canal to which he took me in as soon as I was able to get to his office. He was not only dead on in my treatment, but he was very patient and understanding. If I should ever need another tooth done...he is my go to guy! Lisa S.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

This is the way every doctor or dentist should be! Knowledgeable, personable, smart, not rushed. Will come back for sure! Recommend to everyone! (i am a physician myself).

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Way too expensive. Doesnt care about his patients.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. **** is the best of the best, I had no pain whatsoever with my root canal!

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

Awesome endodontist. His staff is excellent and followup is great. Dr **** is one of the best. Like the PP said there was no pain. I had a very complicated root canal but he took care of it w ease. He takes pride in his work. If I were to rate him I would give a 10 out of 10.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

No pain. Was fast, yet took the time to get it finished correctly. He showed me where my other endodontist went wrong and why it probably hurt. His staff was friendly and called me 3 times to make sure I was ok.AMAZING!!!!!!! I could really tell he took prize in his work...at one point he exclaimed, "Magnificent!!!!"

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag