Rate Dr. John B. Martinez

Dr. John B. Martinez's Ratings

Dr. Martinez is very knowledge and helpful, and really a great doctor who genuinely cares for his patients. I was hesitant to see another chiropractor, but I'm glad I did! He took x-rays at his office and told me that the reason I had back pain was because my hips were completely off, which was throwing off my spine. It couldn't have been more obvious on the x-rays, yet for 6 years every other specialist I had seen told me something else, and essentially missed this! Dr. Martinez reviewed my previous x-rays and said that the nonalignment was clear on those too.. after treatment with Dr. Martinez, I can feel a huge difference and I have no back pain for the first time in years! which is invaluable. I highly recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][714025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

This chiropractor is one of the best. He is a "chiropractic orthopedist" and has helped patients with spinal defects. He took x-rays in the office and straightened my pelvis from 78 degrees to almost straight. He was the first to make me know how it was to walk without pain in my hips after he straightened them. My neurologist gave me his blessing to treat with this chiropractor. I no longer treat with him because I switched jobs and live too far away from Morristown to see him, but definitely worth a visit if you can !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][714024].votes_count ]]