Rate Dr. Anne Mary Montero

Dr. Anne Mary Montero's Ratings

Dr Montero has been extremely efficient, caring, knowledgeable and compassionate in my tenure with her. She's helped me navigate through a change of physicians which was challenging, she guided me to new ways of thinking around gaining control of sleep challenges and has been extremely positive in our journey together. I entered into this relationship very guarded and apprehensive as to what benefit she could bring to the table. I have to say 6 months later I'm so glad I went back for my second , then third appointments and on it goes. Dr Montero has made a positive impact in my health and healing and positive outlook in our short time together. I'm excited for what else is in store for us! I would highly recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I can honestly say that Dr Montero has changed my life. She is caring, compassionate, insightful and is excellent at what she does. We have been a team throughout my healing process. I am very appreciative of her support and the tools she has helped me learn so I can live my life with fullness. I would highly recommend Dr. Montero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Montero. I found her very helpful. She took the time to listen to all my concerns and provided great advice and insight. I would highly recommend Dr. Montero

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever been to. She lies, puts words in your mouth, does not pay attention to what you are saying just what she wants to hear. She does not care about her patients, only about making money. I would never recommend anyone going to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

doctor knows absolutely nothing about what the patients needs are ,no compassion ,coceited, jumps to coclusions. needs to understand what a patient has gone through .very disapointed in her . would not recommend. seen better amish doctors than her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233896].votes_count ]]