Rate Dr. Konstantin Maltsen

Dr. Konstantin Maltsen's Ratings

High standard care, highly professional staff and knowledgeable doctor! Highly recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I went to see Dr. Maltsen in this office last week and I was uphalled by the fact that Dr. Chow, who apparently spends the majority of his time talking with his receptionists (who do nothing but gossip with the exception of the darker haired older woman). I heard Dr. Chow state to two of the receptionists that he was going to soon open his own practice, but that he would have one rule for seeing patients. His rule? He stated that "I will only see women patients.... And they need to come into my room naked". I was absolutely disgusted by the fact that a dentist could speak like this with patients in the waiting area (all whom which coincidentally were women). I would never see this dentist, for I'd be worried the entire time that he would be looking at my breasts and "wishing that I had no clothes on".... Disturbing and it blows my mind as to how Dr. Maltsen would settle for such a partner at this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][233973].votes_count ]]